Thread: Disgusting
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #21
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=YOhio;115869]Flogging in Iran. The young man of 25 years purportedly drank alcohol and had sex outside of marriage. For that he received 80 lashes in public.[QUOUTE]

It is definitely ugly ,i would be surprised if it wasnot .. ,becuase its what a punishment is all about..you are not really seeking beauty in penalty ? are you ?
being a muslim man would allow you to enjoy your life and meet your corporeal and spiritual demands fairly well..

beside the fact that muslim men have the absolute right to be accompanied in order to meet thier phsyical needs inside the family ,they are allowed to enjoy "temporary marriage" (withing the limitation) and also practice polygamy (under very specific circumstances) ...yet some so-called human go for the most detestable things ever .."adultery"

so now .. please let me illustrate the situation for you here..

a drunk man who is completely out of mind and has no control on his behvior attacks/kidnaps an innocent girl ,trashs with her life and throws her away like a garbage...

so imagine what is going to happen for the girl and her family and the society ,the influence this horrible experience would have on the girl future life and on her kids ..etc.

lets back to the guy ..i bet this jerk will never feel ashmed or regret unless the girls family fills grievance papers...which mostly failed due to embarrassing situation.

but if once it happens...this is where islamic law which has made alot of promise to keep the families safe and the properties secure comes to help the people and do justic .

i am sure you would have never pitied this guy if you were well aware of what actually he has done .