View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #32
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
Lighten up, Francis.

If your goal is to excoriate HFN even if it was just a poorly executed joke, then congrats, mission accomplished. If you are disgusted by the described behavior, theb you have not been so successful, as this follow on thread only increases the number of persons reading the article and encourages comments about whether it is or is not criminal. There is an old saying I learned in a different scenario that says "if you vote for sh*t like this, you only encourage sh*t like this.". This thread is like a vote for it. If you or SU are disgusted by the described behavior, as I am, I think it would have been much better to ignore HFN's post rather than highlight it. IMO..
I'm merely pointing out, for everyone's enlightenment, that the big crime here is spousal abuse. That seems clear to me. People here comparing what this article is about to homosexuality is a sad comment on your culture.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote