View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #23
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that the days of one team dominating either of the two big sports in this conference is gone. There is a lot of parity these days in the conference and IMO, that's a good thing. Having 3 or 4 teams battling for top dog only pushes all to get better.

I have no idea how long Boylen will stay. Trends show that he'll bolt for a bigger name conference if he has some good years, but I find it amusing that many here are convinced that he will go. I'm not saying that he'll stay a long time,because I have no idea. I'm just pointing out that many are sounding like they're trying to convince themselves that he'll leave and I believe that it's in part that they're a bit concerned that he might be the guy that gets Utah out of it's precipitating tailspin that Giacoletti created. You folks like that Utah has sucked the last two years. I don't blame you - I enjoyed the Crowton years.

Bottom line is that all we as fans can do is speculate. That's what makes it fun.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote