Thread: Race Calendars?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #20
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Umm, one important omission, dude, Lotoja. Viking, creekster and I are counting on you to pull our fat asses upon to Jackson.

Let me re-iterate, the only thing pulling my sorry but alarmingly large rear up the mountains in the LOTOJA will be my Ford Pickup (with bike rack) which I will use to ferry your extra bikes and wheels and parts and soigneurs (only Arch will bring one, is my guess).

All kidding aside, I would like to sag wagon for you guys, assuming you need it, and again all kidding aside, I am not anywhere near where I need to be to try to ride the thing. I will seriously check with the spousal calendar and clear those dates (I hope). But, and I say this with my most stentorian Orson Welles voice, if I make this trip, Bluegoose better be there too.

BTW, the truck is great fopr sagging. It has a water tight and lockable shell and can cary 3-4 bikes with ease inside all locked up and protected. It is a full crew cab (but buckets in front) so it carries 5 comfrontably, as long as the guy in the middle in back isn't a whiner.