View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
Gnarlynickb

Gnarlynickb is on a distinguished road

If anyone is Googling around on Google looking for Student Review information, yes, it is rare. I have quite a bit of information about the paper, if anyone is interested you can email me at ncbradbury@gmail.com. There is an archive in the BYU library special collections that contains a lot of issues of Student Review, but is not near complete. I personally delivered copies of the final editions to the archive. Someone this summer anonymously mailed me a copy of one of the last editions of the paper, which I helped edit. Maybe they stole it from the archive. It brought back a lot of good memories about really good times with great friends. It was published in 1999. For what it's worth, the name of the paper is available for revival if anyone's interested. I don't know who would officially hold the permission for such a revival, though nothing was ever official. I think there might be somewhere between $0-300 in a Provo bank account in the paper's name.

I would like to somberly confirm that we had a sense of humor. But not much sense of direction, probably. Man, those were heady times!

Last edited by Gnarlynickb; 10-01-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Gnarlynickb is offline   Reply With Quote