View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotacoug View Post
talk about a tough job, I think I'd snap if I had to deal with all these prima donna parents like Bronco has to. So there is a miscommunication and Bronco fails to strike up a conversation with the recruits dad at a fireside. The Dad doesn't bother to even check into what happened and goes away disgruntled and doesn't talk to Bronco for 6 months. It's all patched up now but wow. I feel for Bronco.

I am not sure we know the whole story on this one. I can see Bronco setting up the meeting before hand, shows up late and talks to someone else. You can't deny someone of Bronco's status and how things are going for him just might think the guy will stick around because he is honored to chat with Bronco.

I would have left too. Of course I hate firesides and it would have been a great excuse to leave.

Bronco has a tough job. I think you have to have Bronco's personality to survive and thrive in the current BYU environment. However, base on some of the things he has said, I wouldn't vote for him as the warm and cuddly coach of the year.

He has chewed out fans for booing and told them to get a life. That's fine with me, I will accept that attitude towards fans as long as he is winning.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote