View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by landpoke View Post
See that's the beauty of the continuous baker and why it's the only bread oven for me. You feed a continuous string of dough through the thing and out pops a loaf of bread .62 miles long.

I mean c'mon, these records have to be earned. You can't half-ass a few loaves of bread together and expect everyone to start applauding.
So what after baking those 62 miles long loafs? you would still need to unite them to make a one and half kilometer long bread. Not that i am arguing the modern technology achievements,but it is still going to have to meet guinness requirements to be granted.
Nor me ,neither you are in charge to judge about the case ,so calm down.

The main purpose of the event was to provide a cooperating ,happy environment for the people ,advocating better and healthier foods. That's why they let them have the sandwich before the measures being scored properly.

I can find myself agreeing with you in some points though.. i mean.. come on ...you cannot invade a country and occupy it for more than five years and expect people around the world cheering for you ,calling you a liberator .you need to meet the criterions. see i perfectly get what you say.

The one thing that i have understood from your post is ..you have never tried iranian hot flat breads with the entirely sesame embroidery work on both sides. highly suggested.