View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:46 PM   #39
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Nearly all of SU's posts on this board and CB have anti-Mormonism as the motive. His agenda is to belittle anything LDS, BYU, church leaders past and present. He has no belief or moral system himself--or he is constantly switching them when it is convenient to his point. He uses whatever angle he can to oppose every issue, no matter how illogical or inconsistent with prior posts. Just because he can do so skillfully doesn't make the content any different than Rocky's more obtuse approach. I'm not backing Rocky's approach, but your buttkissing of SU is out of place in this instance.
Easy there, Jay. I think you are over-reacting. If you want a perfectly sanitized board from an LDS perspective, go back to CB. (Wait a minute..... you can't do that).

If SU's posts are so illogical and inconsistent, it should be pretty trivial for you to expose them. And I am surprised that you are presumptious enough to so confidently describe his belief system (or lack thereof).

I think you are mischaracterizing SU. Sure, he likes to poke and prod and have fun with us from time to time, but I enjoy having him here. He is educated, articulate, and has a great sense of humor. I am far more offended by some of the insults and personal attacks (see above) tossed around here (ironically, in the name of righteous indignation) than by anything SU has said.