View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 08:39 PM   #35
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

To the extent my question as to the reasons for the project is viewed as belittling the Church, I apologize. It seemed with all the attaboys a few questions would not have been inappropriate.

I guess trying to understand the reasons for the project is a bad thing nowadays.

I don't see how sometimes acting civilly is buttkissing. Buttkissing seems to be something where one is being obsequious to obtain something. But, strange, as it might seem, I like many of the personalities here, even those with whom I've had heated discussions. I don't sense anybody here is "evil", other having the wrong political point of view , but please explain how sometimes desiring a civil discussion is buttkissing. Your perspectives are equally interesting at times.

I have been involved in development projects so examining, at least superficially, was and is interesting. I had not followed the downtown development issue, as I don't reside in SLC. I hope and pray it works, and that any reason which might cause it to fail, doesn't materialize.