View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #13
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCoug View Post
and just found the Introductions page. Seems there are a few Dallas/Fort Worth area people on this site, which already makes it feel like home. That is to say, it's roasting hot, traffic blows, my middle finger is sprained, they are selling wool sweaters in the stores, there are both Christmas and Halloween decorations for sale, and the (seemingly) never-ending sunlight is blinding me and destroying my once-perfect skin.
Actually, home is nothing at all like this board.
It occurs to me that the first paragraph makes me seem a little bitter, and I'm not.
I hope the supposed fun to be had here was not exaggerated by SoonerCoug or I am going to poke him in the eye.
I'm inactive in the Church, closest in political opinion to a Libertarian, although no political party really offers the complete package. I work hard, I like to read, I seek that which is serene and I have one husband (sort of; he's on the way out) and no children.
Did I leave anything out?
Oh. I signed up for an LDS singles dating site and the most normal person I met was an OBGYN who likes to wear ladies' undies.
Yo Wendy, what up?

Have you ever considered fake knockers? Might help you get more attention in the Big DDDDD.