View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:08 AM   #64
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to chime in on this one because I would bet very good money that no one here eats more PB than I do. I have PB&J every day for lunch at work. Every day. Maybe twice a month it varies if I'm out of the office.

For lunch on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, I will often have a southern delicacy, the banana sandwich: white bread, mayo on one slice, peanut butter on the other, and sliced banana. That with chips, Mountain Dew and baseball - it doesn't get much better.

So I have PB at least 5 times a week, sometimes six. This doesn't include Reese's (mmmmmm.....) or Granny Smith apples with PB or the waffle/pancakes breakfast with PB. I also like to do PB, chocolate chips, and marshmallows, and put it in the sandwich maker. It's dessert for lunch.

And I usually eat creamy, but the crunchy is a nice change of pace when you eat it every day for lunch.

- Bronco, when asked how to describe PH
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote