View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 05:47 AM   #39
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm a little late to the party, but this is one rockin' party! The AC/DC stuff above is classic. You also have to include that AC/DC never had a monster ballad. Where does that requirement rank, because EVERYONE else had one. "Love Bites" helps pull Def Leppard into the mix even more, but since I can still listen to "Photograph" and several others at almost any time, I'd like to think they weren't.

I did see DL at the Jingle Ball concert in my only ever trip to the U. I also went to a concert here in San Jose that featured Winger, Faster Pussycat, Warrant and - headlining - Poison. What a concert! My friends and I got all decked out in tight jeans and rocker shirts and just gave nods to others wearing the same shirt as us. I had a Sammy Hagar, but my good buddy was able to score an Iron Maiden tee.

After all of this, Motley Crue was the best, followed by Poison. Skid Row in a distant third, and everyone else had a song or two. Although I had some great slow dances to "Heaven isn't too far away...."

- Bronco, when asked how to describe PH
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote