View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
Mormon Red Death

Mormon Red Death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Do your wives make you lunches to eat, or do you go out to eat? If they make your lunch what sorts of things do they pack for you?

I am kind of opposed to sandwiches. I know that's weird, few people understand the aversion. Let's just say that after years of nothing but sandwiches for lunch I got some serious burnout. I'll eat them if someone else makes one, or if they crop up at a meeting or something, but you'll never catch me making one for myself.

Which leaves me in kind of a dilemma as to what to eat for lunch. I don't really like eating out, so I try and avoid going that route. I know it's not entirely normal but if I don't pay attention I'll forget to eat lunch all together and then have to eat a big dinner to try and compensate for lost calories (which fyi, is not effective).

So in an effort to improve my eating habits I've been trying to remember to take food with me to work for lunch. I taken frozen tamales sometimes and microwave them. I don't usually have a lot of leftovers. Is that what you all eat for lunch? Leftovers?
Everyday I have basically the same thing....

10AM - Fruit Cup or Yogurt

12 - Carrots, granola bar, banana or hardboiled egg (sometimes I mix in fat free pudding)

2pm - apple

3pm Orange