View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:40 AM   #25
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusnik11 View Post
Just spent the evening with family members who spent a month in Europe, with ten of those days in Italy. All said the same thing, Italian food sucks, and this has been the resounding opinion of those I talk with that have spent time in Italy. Initially I thought I was crazy, because Italian food to me has strong flavors, fused with great tasting oils and vinegars, but too many people say the same thing.

Now those I've talked to who served missions there seem to love and defend the food and always tell me I have eaten at the wrong places. I just can't seem to have found a solid meal that I would recommend to another.

For those here on the board who might end up in Italy, avoid restaurants, eat gelato, eat sandwiches in corner delis and save your money for food in France.
I went to Italy, I loved the food. In fact, I have thought about how good it was every single time I have eaten Italian food since then and wished I was eating that food instead of the Italian food here.

I really miss their mozarella. I could eat an entire ball of mozarella with nothing else.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote