Thread: Natives of Roy
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:15 AM   #13
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Guy Fieri profiled the Burger Bar in Roy, Utah on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. It looks like they grill up a very nice burger. Along with elk (only two grams of fat) and buffalo burgers, their onion rings looked very impressive.
Burger Bar, home of the Big Ben in Roy is a fantastic Burger. When I want a good drive-in type burger, I crave that. Good shakes and good fries. It is a huge burger and 100% worth the stop if you are anywhere near the area.

There used to be a second location down the street from Northridge High in Layton that closed about a year and a half ago and is now a Starbucks.

I'm not sure exactly if they still run it this way, but they used to run it where they would typically hire High School students from the area and pay them very well, with bonuses if their grades were a 3.0 or higher. Also, the Missionaries ate free at the Layton location. I knew of a few people (one who posts/posted here) who would dress up like missionaries with name badges to get free food.

I miss the Layton location, because honestly I can't think of a good reason other than Big Ben's Burger Bar to go to Roy.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote