View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:55 PM   #16
The Borg

The Borg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Wow. You met the Borg? How does he ride with all those robotic implants? Don't they weigh him down?
Couple of thought here:

1) It's not those robotic implants that weigh me down, it seems that there is an extra body strapped to my original version that is weighing me down!

2) Sleeveless jersey...because it was hovering near 100°.

3) BYUPride - he's a CG plant. A young plant at that. A CG spy sent out to test the will of so-called cyclists on this board. We "climbed" Immigration Canyon...Pride "sprinted" Immigration Canyon. When we got to the top, he was sitting down, having lunch, and playing video games on his phone. (I also think he had time for a nice nap, but he won't admit to that)

Anyway, Pride is a budding star on the bike. We were just climbing to get to the top (I told you I was a wuss at climbing), he was really pushing himself, riding hard and getting better. Good job Pride. Fun ride.

I need more and more climbing for prep of the Sawtooth Century. From what's been said on this thread, I ought to hire Arch's wife as a personal trainer. If I could log in about 1/4 of her climbing hours, I'd be more than ready.

Pride is out to chew up and spit out any other person who wants to ride.

Last edited by The Borg; 07-02-2007 at 01:06 PM.
The Borg is offline   Reply With Quote