View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 01:19 AM   #25
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier
Quote:
Originally Posted by non sequitur
BTW, my avatar is the album cover of one my other favorite albums of all time. Ten points to anyone who can identify it.
The ELP at the bottom and 70's style on your list kind of gives it away for an easy Amazon search. OTOH, it's pretty cool cover art. Apparently someone over there thinks it was "a conductor's wet dream". I'm not sure if that piques my interest. But maybe.
I must admit that ELP holds a special place in my heart because an ELP concert was the last pre-mission concert I attended (and by "pre-mission concert" I mean a concert in which a roach clip was not required). Journey opened for ELP that night (Journey introduced Steve Perry as their new lead singer that night). My two best friends and I attended this concert, knowing that we would submit our mission papers in the ensuing months. We decided we had better go out in style, and definitely got our money's worth that night.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote