View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
Alkili

Alkili is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hypothetical question on betrayal?

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2752611

I have a group of friends that I hang out with in Jr. High. We were a pretty tight group and usually just kept to ourselves.

One day we decided it would be fun to play joke/game on this kid that some of us didn’t like. We would hide some of his stuff and see how long it would take him to find it.

I was friends with the kid so I though it would be funny to tell him where the stuff was, so that when he noticed it was missing he could walk right to it and find it. I thought it would be funny for my group of friends to think he had super stuff finding abilities, or something stupid like that.

Anyhow, when I told the kid he did think it was funny and actually got a little upset. He went to the principal’s office and got my friends put into detention for a couple of days.

So my question is, if you were in my group of friends how long would you be pissed off for?

Would you think that I am incapable of ever being anyone’s friend again? Would you wonder why I don’t just go out and kill myself? How far would you go?