View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:11 AM   #32
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitdad View Post
When I was a freshman at BYU my roomate and I would go to the little grill in the Cannon Center and put a couple of bucks into the jukebox to play "Finally found the love of a lifetime" by Firehouse 20 or so times in a row and leave. Eventually they asked us not to come back. Some people do not appreciate art.
That is awesome.

When I was in junior high, my all-star baseball team was sent to Nephi to play in that bracket of the all-star tournament. After we ticked off the locals by winning that bracket, we headed to some little fast food dive to celebrate. They were not happy to see us there at all - the owner of the establishment apparently had a kid on the Nephi team and asked us to go somewhere else to eat; honest they were that bitter - so as we started to head out to the door, our coach dumped every quarter he could gather from all of us into the jukebox and selected Queen's We Are The Champions to play over and over again.

I would have liked to see how many times it played before it got unplugged.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote