View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM   #4
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
Nice work Pride. That is great. I weighed in at a mighty 212...and I am now down to around 190 or so. I still would like to lose another 10 pounds but my motimation is rather low, so who knows if I will actually make it anytime soon. I owe mine to running and eating better.
22 pounds is a lot of weight! That's awesome! Why have you lost motivation? What was it before? I need to be doing some other stuff besides riding the bike... although I'll always ride because that's what I love to do these days. I'm doing some ab work here and there and a tiny bit of running and a few curls. While my stomach is getting thinner, I'd like to do some other stuff like play basketball or something to get more fit.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote