View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 01:50 AM   #34
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
I don't lie, and I don't make things up, and I resent the accusation.

If you go back and read my previous posts more carefully you will see that I CLEARLY stated before that it was my FIRST TIME IN RES. I didn't know what to expect. Now I know that if I show up in BYU gear that there will be a few people there that will demonstrate a complete lack of self-control, and the rest of the yewts will sit in their seats smiling and snickering about it. Because, in typical yewt fashion they believe that showing up in BYU gear is grounds for whatever treatment gets dished out. I'd like to believe you're different, but your rush to defend the behavior and point the finger at me as the instigator hasn't been convincing. Water seeks it's own level.
If I see someone acting like an ass, I call them on it. I don't let it happen in my section, nor do the majority of those around me.

I'm not defending the behavior of those who did this to you. Your brothers should have at least known better than to wear BYU gear to a Utah game when BYU isn't the opponent. I'm just saying that you can't claim ignorance as a reason for innocence.

Did you deserve that treatment? Not at all. Was it an indirect result of what you were wearing? Yes, it was.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote