View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa
Default Getting off of Caffeine

Okay....so for the 12395823095823058258390 time I'm gonna try and go off caffeine completely.

I drink WAY too much soda and it's likely the main culprit for my weight gain.

I'm 6'2 and right now at my biggest weight ever of around 200 pounds. I grew up very skinny, in fact was teased quite a bit for it, but as I hit my mid 20's I filled out. Still a thin frame, but was at a good healthy weight of about 170-175 for several years.

I'd like to get back down to that. My biggest problem is the weaning off of caffeine. I suffer literally debilitating headaches when I go off. The kind that put me in the Lazboy and I can barely move for 2 days. Granted I should quit being a pussy and just take the punishment since it's my own damn fault for getting in this position to begin with.

Sorry for the long-windedness, but for those of you who've gone off the caffeine...any suggestions what I can do to avoid the major headaches I get while getting it out of my system? Thanks,,,any advice, insights or opinions are appreciated.

I do have a work out program on the horizon, but I need to get this crap out of my system first.