View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:09 AM   #22
VAX77

VAX77
Default Re: Norm sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
You appear to be just like the rest, and your irrational defense of USC has left me with no other choice than to conclude that you are far too emotional to be reasoned with. Your useless prattle about the accomplishments of Norm Chow are of no interest to me, and I frankly didn't bother to read them. He sucks, and USC was having the same kind of complaints about him that we heard while he was at BYU.
I said in one of my earlier posts that whether you love him or hate him, his accomplishments stand for themselves. If destroying team unity, favoring poly's and blah blah blah are what he does, then where can I sign him up, because he gets results. Dude, I am not a USC fan, I am just impressed with what they have done and who they are. I also am impressed with Norm Chow for what he has done. Thats all. If you ignore anything and everything you dont like than who is the one that is too emotionally involved. I can deal with Texas winning the national championship. I do not like them and I have never tried to hide that fact, but I do not think I am too irrational, there are plenty of others who have agreed with me here who I think are very level-headed. I have nothing personal against you and I hope you can patch things up with cameron.
VAX77 is offline   Reply With Quote