View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 02:51 AM   #9
BlueHair

BlueHair is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
There are other options besides a single payer system; don't fall into that canard. Health care needs tinkering, not grand system overhaul. Anecdotally I am led to believe she is a malicious, devious person. I would choose Nancy Pelosi over Hillary. I would select Ted Kennedy over Hillary.

I don't like Pelosi because I believe she's a putz, but I don't have a visceral reaction to her. Ted Kennedy would be a poor choice, but he is subject to manipulation. HIllary is a loose canon.
I would take Al Gore over George Bush any day of the week. Believe me, that is saying a lot. I am not a Gore fan in the slightest. I don't think Bush could run a convenience store, let alone a country.

I just look down the list of candidates and can't see a single person I would like to win. I don't want a Republican because I'm afraid the extreme right positions will stay the same or move more right. As for the Democrats, the reason I would pick Hillary is because of Bill. I realize that is not a good reason, but it seems as good as any. Isn't there anyone else out there?

Last edited by BlueHair; 04-06-2007 at 02:54 AM.
BlueHair is offline   Reply With Quote