View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 02:39 AM   #8
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
I agree on the taxes, but we're going to have to pay for these wars somehow. As for the health care, pretty soon most of won't be able to afford it anyway. My insurance is already $800 per month. Luckily, my employer pays for most of it. We had a meeting with our insurance provider and they told us to expect premiums to raise a minimum of 10% per year.

I don't have a comment on her charisma, but as long is Bill is by her side, she'll be a hit. Holding a grudge seems to be a common trait. Not a good one, but a common one.
There are other options besides a single payer system; don't fall into that canard. Health care needs tinkering, not grand system overhaul. Anecdotally I am led to believe she is a malicious, devious person. I would choose Nancy Pelosi over Hillary. I would select Ted Kennedy over Hillary.

I don't like Pelosi because I believe she's a putz, but I don't have a visceral reaction to her. Ted Kennedy would be a poor choice, but he is subject to manipulation. HIllary is a loose canon.