View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #41
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

[QUOTE=Archaea;67809]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post

If you believe you words were so well-reasoned and considered, why do you believe nonsequitur posted the question?

It appears from your posts that you do dislike and hold disdain for many if not most of us. And the reasoning is unclear.
I don't hate you, but again if you feel that way, then that is fine with me. I've made my issue with you clear on many occasions. The way you distort what I say and take it from there and confuse yourself is something you'll have to sort out on your own.

While I like NS and have respect for him, I don't hold him or his question up as being the measuring stick for whether my opinions and thoughts are well-reasonsed or not. And that goes for pretty much everyone on here. However if you'd like I'll be your conscientious measuring stick of what are good arguments and bullyewt gerrymandering blabber that comes from you if you'd like?

oh sorry..I'll edit in this last line...since you're uber sensitive today taking from me what are perceived insults...that last line was a joke. Relax.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-26-2007 at 11:54 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote