View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Two different players with different roles on two different teams in two different times. No need to compare them.

I think a better question would be how each would fare in the other team. Would Jensen help this BYU team? Would Cummard help that Utah team?

I don't know enough about this BYU team to be able to say what Jensen could do, but I doubt that Cummard would get off the bench for that Utah team.
Cummard would have played a lot for Rick Majerus. He is a much better player than David Jackson was. He is also the consummate Majerus type of player. I am not so convinced that if this Lee Cummard were on that '98 team that Alex Jensen would have started. At a minimum Lee would have played 24 or so minutes a game spelling Hansen, Mottola and Jensen as a wing player. Cummard, as a sophmore, is a much better player than Britton Johnsen was a freshman as well.

But the entire argument is qualitative.