View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
You'd love it Archea. Does all your run tracking for you. Every time you want it to remember your speed at a certain point during the run you just hit the center button and it flags that portion of your run. That's in addition to already tracking your total speed, calories burned, distance run etc... It's quite accurate too. I calibrated mine last week on a college track. After one lap it had me at .26 miles, and that was after taking several steps before the voice came on. I can certainly live with that in a pedometer.

It'd be fun doing challenges with you guys. We'd have to get creative though so that an out of shape dude like me can have a shot at winning. Something like most miles run after 11pm.
Cool. I bought my wife a Nano when we got married and they first came out... this type of thing might be a really good way to motivate me to improve and push myself when the going gets tough. I almost bought one last week, but decided against it. I may have to re-reconsider and go and pick it up.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote