View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 03:19 PM   #15
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
Aaron is a self-described iconoclast. He is trying to destroy what he assumes are our icons. This latest foray suggests he has given up on us, that even his love for us has its limits.

Challenged many times to share with us his beliefs, rather than his unbeliefs, he has refused to respond. Whether it is wisdom, shame, or cowardice that prevents him from engaging us with "the good word," I'm not sure. I suspect it is cowardice. He fears his beliefs and practices cannot survive the same scrutiny he requires of others.

I don't get the sense that Aaron is long for this place. It hasn't been all that nice and sadly, he's done nothing to change my assumptions of what his ilk is all about.

Aaron, keep up the alienation campaign. It bears very little fruit, but should make for some great stories to send back to Illinois. And after all, this has been all about you anyway.
Look it wastes a hell of a lot less energy to just say the kid is an asshole.

I don't understand the loquaciousness that becomes you dignified and good tempered folk. Your roots are rural Idaho and if you understood that you could say what you want in far fewer words and President iwannbeag.a. would have promoted you to the lofty echelons of APhood!