View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 03:59 PM   #17
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
Okay, so fus... if you don't feel homosexuality is any worse than adultery or premarital sex, why the rush to see Brokeback? Do you feel an urge to watch every movie that portrays sex outside the bonds of marriage?

Not that I agree with you on that point, however. If you define homosexuality as someone acting upon homosexual urges, than it's definitely worse than just premarital sex. Not only is it engaging in sexual behavior outside of marriage, but it's also mocking the natural order God has set up in relation to intimate activity between two of His children.

But of course, you're becoming more and more disaffected with His church, so maybe you don't even care.
no i just want to see the show. call me sick, call me disaffected, call it a desire to see two a-list hollywood actors make out, call it what you want but i would like to see the film.

sexual behavior outside of the bonds of marriage is mocking the natural order of god. my point is this, heterosexuality outside the bonds of marriage will keep you out of the celestial kingdom just as much as homosexuality will.

i see sexual deviency as adultery, regardless if it be two boys, two girls, or a boy and a girl...
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote