Thread: Men Bad?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #25
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i basically just dont understand women. i dont understand why utah women are so depressed. i dont understand why its so hard for them to be at home with their kids. i dont understand why they complain when their husbands provide for them.

both my parents worked. not because of need, but because of want. my father makes a good living and my mom worked because she felt she could do a lot working both inside and outside of the home. she saw her lot in life as not only a mother but a social pillar that could provide comfort for other people. so when i see women and their man hate i dont see where it originates from.

here is my opinion on why this happens.....

utah mormon girls are short changed. they are taught that their value only extends to their family, and that their husbands value extends much more than that. i think its a shame that the women of the church arent stronger players, and stronger examples of conduct, opinion, and thought.

so in their oppressed state they become bitter. form circles of man hate, and manifest themselves through selfish behavior and caddy backbiting.

alas i love me some women and couldnt imagine a day without the ability to gaze upon gods greatest creation.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote