View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:13 PM   #7
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2260168

I'm going to do my own reading between the lines and pyschoanalysis to give my theory on what's going on.

My theory is that Mrs. Brown has a general uneasiness and disaccord to the "hardass gospel approach" Bronco takes. And that her concern is not necessarily epitomized by the two examples of policy she brings up.

Some Cougarboarders crack back on her because they love the hardass gospel approach, poor guys. They'll learn. Hopefully.

If the Goatnapper Theorem is true, it will show itself shortly. Now is the perfect time for Bronco to let go of the hardass gospel stuff and just start coaching football. He needs non-LDS and it's going to start hurting him if he doesn't loosen the reigns on this approach soon.
I'm with you Jay. Bronco would do well to consider the things she had to say in that post. You're talking about a woman who has a lot of respect for lds culture and still has some reservations about the way some things are done. She's the type of mom you will have to (and want to) pitch to to get good non-lds to come to BYU.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote