View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #11
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
I have taught life drawing to fine art and animation students for several years. Such knowledge always prompts a quizzical look. I see nudity and nakedness as two different things.

I've often opined *not always in jest* that the world would be a much better place if we did not wear clothing, save it be shoes to protect our feet

Certainly many artists become obsessed with nudity. Their art even crosses a line and therefore does not deserve protection under the guise of freedom of expression.

Yet to shun nudity in art as an unhealthy obsession with the naked body and sex is sad and frustrating.
You may be correct as I'm not much of an artist. In fact, I have no gay genes whatsoever and no artistic inclinations whatsoever. Just ask my wife.

However, a word to the wise, after visiting many a foreign beach we would not be better off if most of the world's citizens were clotheless. Many a time, my eyes and soul were damaged by the sight of an eighty year old woman dangling her ta-tas around her knees. Please only pretty nakeds, good sir.