View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 10:36 PM   #3
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm starting to think UteStar might be my long-lost brother -- except for that WB reference. Are you a 15-year old, inner-city girl? What happened on "Moesha" last week? :wink:

I hate trying to rank things like this because it depends on the day, but I'd have to switch Lost and A.D. just because Lost is such a thrill ride. Then again, I can watch Arrested Development over and over and over. We actually have 8 episodes of it saved up on TiVo right now. I love 'Motherboy XXX' and any episodes with the chicken dances.

I think my top three ranking would be sort of an equally potent triumverate of Lost, Arrested Development and Scrubs. (Sidenote: NBC must be run by complete and utter morons to have not picked up Scrubs for the Fall coming off that Emmy smackdown.) Earl took a few weeks to grow on me because I hate that ex-wife so much, but I've finally come to terms with her nature and accept that she will be the bur in my foot. It falls behind Office, though, for me. (Sidenote #2: What a great theme song the Office has!) Then I have to throw Amazing Race in there. It's on a little bit of a lull this year with the family edition, but it's still very entertaining and compelling.

Coming on strong... The Colbert Report. It's a spinoff of Daily Show on Comedy Central and I'm liking that more than Jon Stewart's show. It is topical but it comes off as great humor and if you have ever seen O'Reilly, Anderson Cooper or any other show like that, you quickly recognize what they're making fun off. For some good humor, go to the Comedy Central website and look under the show's video clips for the segmen, "The Word." Prepare to laugh.
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote