View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 09:04 PM   #27
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos
Oh man, SU, you crack me up. How many times am I going to read you going off on something in a thread and then say you didn't even read the thread?
Mountains and moehills.

A smarter man would not persist, but lest anyone be misled by Robin.

A summary. Somebody started a thread about GSA, probably Robin.

People responded, and I responded in kind, trashing "teenagers", not a creature I hold in high regard. I used profanity, and suggested wimpy GSA types should not need a club, but should build alliances and that other teenagers suffer from "bad years" in high school. "Kids should duke it out" was my response, obviously tic, except it was colorfully conveyed.

NS had some humorous lines which had me rolling.

No attack's on "Robin's wife", but calling bullcrap bullcrap. No personal attacks in my memory, perhaps one or two in my direction. Goes with territory with Robin.

Subsequently informed people were offended by pitbull approach, so it was deleted to remove it from offended and to offend Robin, because he's so easily offended. Again I go on record not believing that "Faith" is anybody but "Robin's" alter ego.

Nothing proprietary, no great revelations about the meaning of life, and no chips were flying.

Remember it comes from Robin who views some sort of proprietorship from this stuff. The only proprietor is Mike, no other.

Seattle's take is humorous, given as you have pointed out, he didn't read, so he jumps to emotional conclusions.

Reading about it is more humorous than participating in the thread.