Thread: Utah beatdown
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #40
ChinoCoug

ChinoCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
That sounds fun Chino, entering 160 games into a spreadsheet, line by line? So much fun in fact, I'll let you do it yourself. There's just something about seeing KW with his Sugar Bowl ring and PAC-12 polos, coming off of a 44-point beatdown of BM, currently a 6.5 point favorite over 3-1 Washington, that makes your argument no more than tinkling cymbals and sounding brass. It's no secret that BM has a worse record than KW against ranked teams, non-BCS teams, and overall. Which means the crux of your argument is that BM RUTS against New Mexico and UNLV, and somehow that proves him superior on a phantom overall scale.

At first I thought you were just trolling, but honestly now I feel bad for you, so persistently kicking against the pricks. BYU is no different than UVSC; both are mid-majors from Utah County who recently tried to get into the WAC but failed. So just stop already. Let it go. I feel like I'm watching a has-been in a skeleton costume chase the Karate Kid around a high school gym.
Solve my nonlinear differential equations for me and I'd be more than happy to do it.