Thread: 3 for 3!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #42
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
I don't really want Palin to run, Arch. But think of it in terms of mere entertainment value. Palin provokes such visceral reactions--especially in those who consider themselves learned--that it's sheer comedic awesomeness.

Witness MSNBC host Martin Bashir claiming Palin's use of the flag "could be breach of federal law."

Or even better, CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro: "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous."

LOL. A Palin candidacy might even force me to stay on CUF for a while, just to watch the fireworks.
There's nothing entertaining about the current occupant of the White House, so you have one sick sense of humor. Heaven knows if Obama wins again but my life has been negatively affected in a severe sense in no small measure due to Obama's policies. I can barely take two more years of this, let alone six. I might as well take up residence in the poor house for the remainder of my life.