Thread: 3 for 3!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #41
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Why are you so intent on keeping Obama in office? A Palin run would guarantee Obama's victory. I couldn't support her and I dislike most of Obama's substantive policies. That would force me to vote libertarian, a throw away I know, Palin is simply not equipped to be President.
I don't really want Palin to run, Arch. But think of it in terms of mere entertainment value. Palin provokes such visceral reactions--especially in those who consider themselves learned--that it's sheer comedic awesomeness.

Witness MSNBC host Martin Bashir claiming Palin's use of the flag "could be breach of federal law."

Or even better, CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro: "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous."

LOL. A Palin candidacy might even force me to stay on CUF for a while, just to watch the fireworks.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote