View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #24
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
I only edited a spelling error and you still are not answering my question unless your comments are an insinuation that my life would indeed be in jeopardy unless I had the blessing of the Marja Taghlid.

Where did the Marja Taghlid get his authority? Are you or I answerable to the Marja Taghlid or to Allah?
Since, seemingly, you have no plan to articulate your question in a way that we could actually have this..let's say,a little reunion, in here going on...thus i would assume you were looking for an answer which would fit your agenda in order to condemn muslims outburst which happen to be authorized by religious leaders.

I dont,however, condone this behavior, but i also dont condemn the reaction people would give when they realize their beliefs have been scruvily trashed by people whom would face no accountability neither have fear for the consequences of their deeds/words, thanks to the Giant political back up.

So Muslims get to guard thier faith in thier own way, which doesnot often sound quite pleasent for a western taste.

Muslims all around the world have come to acknowledge the fact that isnot a manifestion of art or free speech but rather a religious desensitization process which is holding higher political aims.

Marja Taghlid is the one who is responsible to alert and educate people on the matter to come up with a proper tactic to defend thier faith which isnot necessarily violent, at least not in Shia branch of Islam. The more educated people get the less they would want to try irrational approaches to protect thier religious interest.

So now if you are still asking "the question" of what would be your life like if you portray (assuming an offensive picture??) of prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him)? i would say, you better get a place to hide, becuase its what you get when you mess up with Muslims.

But seriously,i have no idea what kinda picture you were trying to draw,to be honest. Does any one?
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote