View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #17
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
If you polled BYU fans, you would see that the year has been a disappointment to many, despite the 10-2 record.
Mikey it's Goat here! I have never claimed that pussies such as you and Archie aren't well represented in the BYU fanbase. Of course most of them consider it a disapointment!

As far as most of what you say about the winningest BYU qb. He is the winningest but he still isn't significantly better than Kevin Feterick. He just isn't. You can pull string and use his winning percentage to prove your point but I think the fact that BYU won so much with Hall indicates a pretty good coaching staff. I doubt BYU will win much more with a better qb but you might get your special moment of nirvanna where the world recognizes your alma mater. As for the rest, I think Unga is a great back and will be hard to replace but I am not concerned about BYU finding another TE like Pitta or a QB as good as Hall. Regardless, happy stringpulling my friend!