View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The gay missionary

I accidentally today clicked on a bookmark for cougarboard. I never go to CB anymore. But once there, I clicked on a post:

Quote:
Just found out an elder from my mission is gay. I found out through Facebook. I had never clicked on his profile before, just added him as a friend because I knew him. Yesterday, he had a status update suggesting he was no longer active. So I went onto his page and he is definitely gay, or at least purports to be.

I haven't seen this guy for over seven years when I was a missionary. We were never companions, but we did live in the same house. Should I be racking my brain trying to think of everything that happened during that time to make sure he wasn't doing anything weird in that house? I know it's been almost a decade, but I cannot stop worrying about it, for some reason.

By the way, and this is relevant, he is a big U of U fan.
So here we have a zoob desperately casting his mind back in time, trying to remember whether or not he packed fudge or had fudge packed. I hope, for the sake of his sanity, he comes to his answer soon.

http://www.cougarboard.com/nologin/m...tml?id=4722214
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote