Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Sadly another evil liar offers his deception to the public:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVF16LQ9U.DTL

It has been a purposeful strategy of the left to confuse the public with the terms "assault weapons" and "assault rifles" to have them believe that these are fully automatic weapons that are being banned, ones that shoot "hundreds of rounds per minute." Of course, it is a lie. They are attempting to ban SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles, because the fully automatic ones have been banned from new-manufacture sale and normal sales channels since the 1980's. The old ones still in legal circulation are so expensive, they are not used in crime. No one pays $15,000 for a rifle, to use in a crime.

So yeah, I'm getting tired of the lies. It is already illegal to buy a normal SEMI-AUTOMATIC AK-47 in Kalifornia. Yet somehow, this cop-killer, rapist, thug, thief, and previously suspected murderer illegally possessed one. What do the liberals want to do? They want to prevent YOU and ME from being able to defend OURSELVES against these predators.

How do you win when the media outlets just monopolize the coverage, portray this evil man as someone given a bad break, and lie about what happened, in order to pursue their political agenda.
You sound surprised, Mike. Liberals have no sense of accountability. If someone robs a convenience store and puts a couple of rounds into the clerk, the gun is at fault, not the perp.

And I agree. Liberals want to deny us our 2nd Amendment right so they can feel safe because if there is one thing I've learned from liberals, it's that criminals will go through the legal channels to purchase the gun they want for use in committing a crime. If we get rid of the guns, crime will go away.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote