View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Is this honestly this challenging to understand? You guys have a real issue with focusing on the topic. The article is about Fox News' chief saying he will attack Obama incessently, with my post then quipping about how Fox News is clearly not "Fair and Balanced" as they claim. Tooblue, in yet another fit of confusion, then concludes that the topic is Obama being afraid of Fox News. Look- I understand the article says Obama's name, and that Obama is the focus of the attacks being directed by Fox News, but how you get from Topic A (Fox isn't fair and balanced because they openly pronounce a goal of attacking Obama) to Topic B (Obama is afraid of Fox News) and don't even realize that you are switching topics is either amusing or a cause for doubting your mental stability.
I acknowledged that the article was about Fox News hammering Obama. I like that is doing it in order to balance out the fellating of Obama by every other news source. You don't. So what?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote