Thread: Rodeo Photos
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 01:19 AM   #14
Nobody Special

Nobody Special
Default Rodeo....

I have a brother that rodeos the guy is 3/4s crazy if you ask me. He does the steer wrestling. Wouldn't be too hard to throw a calf. When I first saw the pic of the grey horse and the guy getting down on the steer I thought it was him, that was until I read wear the rodeo was. He's got a grey horse that looks just like that one. But, don't all horses look the same.

Anyway, he gets beat up pretty bad doing it. He broke his wrist, while in Florida, so badly that they had to put seven pins in it to put it back together. Not to mention the bruises that he always has around his ribs and waist.

Probably the worst injury he has had was when he took a horn to the scrotum, and it put a split in the bottom of it over an inch long. It was quite the sight seeing him in the emergency room standing with a towel over his crotch with a miserable look on his face. The story gets better as he goes to get it sewn up. But, I won't get into that.

And to top things off, he's torn his ACL this summer, so he's done for the year. You have to give the guys that do that credit they take a serious beating on their bodies for very little return. Most do it for the love of the game. Because very few of them win enough money, to make it worth there time.

Go Cougars!
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote