View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 07:44 PM   #25
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters
"due"

I've talked with moderate and considerate Muslims before and after my mission. Maybe you run in the wrong circles.

it's like you guys are arguing for starting WWIII. I'm arguing that we should try to head it off. I'm not a fatalist like you all. I actually believe that people ought to live in peace.
Does defending our livelihoods make us fatalists? I strongly disagree with your assertion that those of us who believe that defending ourselves and pre-emptives strikes are in any way remotely associated with fatalism.

Most of us believe that we ought to live in peace, but you, I, and most people know that especially with prophecies for the future, that no matter how much we want it to be, that ultimately it's just not in the cards.

Does that mean we just throw our hands up and say "F it!"? No of course not, but it seems you automatically and erroneously assume that is how many people think in regards to the Muslims as a whole and this is just not the case.

Mike, I wonder if it has registered with you that these Extremists...note I said Extremists would have zero reservation about cutting your head off, murdering your familiy and feeding the blood to their children just because you believe in Jesus Christ. They have in a literal sense already declared war on you.

You seem much more interested in playing Devil's Advocate here, and I don't understand that.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 07-31-2006 at 08:14 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote