View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #35
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
We can only hope. I have, in truth, safeguarded a sport coat with said patches despite Mrs. PAC's occasional threats to give it to Goodwill or D.I. If nothing else, I'm saving some Central American gentlemen from becoming a laughingstock at his first job interview.

And I wish I had a baby blue leisure suit, flowered shirt with a collar so wide it resembles the wingspan of a 747, platform shoes and, of course, white belt and shoes. This was an outfit worn by tourists in SF back in the '70s and is known as The Full Cleveland.

I probabyl shouldn't admit that I once went to a school dance (with the loveyl Miss Catherine Shorten who hailed from Sandwich, England and used to like me most, as far as I can tell, as an object of scorn for my utahn accent) in a black polyester leisure suit with white stitching, a baby blue QIana polyester shirt with the oh-so-wide collar spread PAC described, and Blue and Black platform shoes that were at least three inches thick. And yes, I actually did think I looked very, very hot(t).