View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #10
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
The fact that you know none of this means you are not a very big fan. in which case, Bronco says good riddance to you.
Heh, right. Next home game let's have a show of hands of everyone who's a Coaches Circle donor. Then hand Bronco a mic so he can tell them all to leave the stadium, shouting "Good riddance."

You appear to have Entitled Fan and Condescending Fan syndrome rolled into one, making you very intolerable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Also, again, staying on point to the original post, what exactly is your point? You seem to be fixated on me showing Bronco who is Boss. Why? The issue of who is Boss was never AT issue. The original post was Bronco wanting fans to prove that they are invested, not Bronco wanting fans to not boss him around.
Entitled Fan syndrome consists of fans citing their "right" to stuff based on their financial contribution (right to boo, right to attend spring practice, etc). My deepest and most sincere apologies if you aren't one of Those.

EDIT: I just realized you're referring to the entire "Fully Invested" campaign, and not some recent quote. What exactly do you find wrong with a coach asking fans to step up their commitment to the program?

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 11-11-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed a misunderstanding.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote