View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #24
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
goat, speaking of this, do you remember going to the Dance Festival at the Rose Bowl? I had no idea about the political conference you guys are talking about, but I remember going to the dance festival with my friends. I was not a member, but my friends invited me. Dont recall the year, but it was around the same time.

The T.O. stake did the polka and the tarantella. Lots of hot mormon chicks wearing leiderhosen.
I did not participate the year you speak, but I went to watch the event. I believe I was not yet 14, or turned 14 shortly before the event, and thus was not yet old enough to be told by some sweet sister "no parkin' baby...no parkin' on the dance floor!"

Indeed, it was colorful and spectacular. I cannot recall what type of dance the Simi Valley Stake of Zion performed, but I got no doubt Warren Sapp could have done it better!