View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #38
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERCougar View Post
Oh brother...I've been through this non-responding, dodging routine with you before...

You know very well that the first link was your second-to-last response to the point that "Very few people would choose the gay lifestyle"; the second post, while I posted it in jest, was your final response. Neither very convincing, despite the ease with which this argument is apparently refuted.
I went back and reviewed the last several posts, and I see what you're getting at. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's quite simply really: OrangeUte didn't respond further, so neither did I. If you'd like to continue the conversation calmly, I'd be happy to.

The second post was not my "final response" but was truly just a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERCougar View Post
I'm not playing these games with you anymore. It's a complete waste of time (as opposed to a semi-complete waste of time that all other discussions on here are...).
What would help is if you just calmed down. I'm truly not trying to be difficult, but it's hard to communicate when you get so emotional. Sometimes I don't understand what you mean, and attacking me doesn't help.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote