View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #7
CJF

CJF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
Nice people and great food. I haven't been back since my mission. A bunch of my mission buddies and I swore we were going to go back for "The Tour de Whore". We were going to make out with all the chicks that tempted us. None of us went back. I would like to take my wife there someday.

Are you in Manila?
Yes, I'm in Manila. I've lived in Cebu and my wife is from QC. I bounce between two or three hotels in Makati on my trips here. I used to really like it here, but now it's totally a job and I can't wait to get out of here. I met my wife my first day in the country and this is my first trip here without her. It pretty much sucks if she's not here.

Which mission did you serve in? I see missionaries all the time and buy them lunch. There are quite a few missions in the area and a new temple going up in Cebu. The Church is growing quickly. I run members all the time at work. It always surprises me how many members there are here.